coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Updated~~My Breadmaker and headgun coffee roaster(????
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ????
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
sugilun - Tony

註冊時間: 2008-07-03
文章: 142
來自: Australia

發表發表於: 星期三 十二月 03, 2008 6:38 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????
???????????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
shing
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2006-03-01
文章: 1100

發表發表於: 星期三 十二月 03, 2008 9:18 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

?????curve 1st crack ??, ??????????, ???1st crack ?????????, ???????2nd crack, ?????curve ???, ???body, ????????.

seize the day
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期三 十二月 03, 2008 11:38 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

???????????
OK?????

?????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????

sugilun - Tony 在 星期三 十二月 03, 2008 12:24 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期三 十二月 03, 2008 12:18 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

vodkangump 寫到:
sugilun - Tony 寫到:
I'm glad u like this setting. I can't take all the credits as I'm not the one who invent it. But I'm happy to share the information from Australia to Hong Kong coffee fans. Thx to "Corretto" - the one who invent this roasting method.

???????????????????????????????????????????? Very Happy

????????????????????????????

I look forwards to your new test.

I used fan and screen to cool ~80g bean from popper before and it took about 4 min to room temp. Recently I try to use vacuum cleaner to cool ~200g from Corretto, and it takes 2 min only, pretty effective. Perhaps you may try try.

???????

???????????????????????????????攞??????????????????

?????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
vodkangump

註冊時間: 2008-05-14
文章: 287

發表發表於: 星期一 十二月 08, 2008 1:39 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

sugilun - Tony 寫到:
vodkangump 寫到:
sugilun - Tony 寫到:
I'm glad u like this setting. I can't take all the credits as I'm not the one who invent it. But I'm happy to share the information from Australia to Hong Kong coffee fans. Thx to "Corretto" - the one who invent this roasting method.

???????????????????????????????????????????? Very Happy

????????????????????????????

I look forwards to your new test.

I used fan and screen to cool ~80g bean from popper before and it took about 4 min to room temp. Recently I try to use vacuum cleaner to cool ~200g from Corretto, and it takes 2 min only, pretty effective. Perhaps you may try try.

???????

???????????????????????????????攞??????????????????

?????

sorry
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
vodkangump

發表發表於: 星期一 二月 09, 2009 3:24 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

I was quite busy too. I wish I could report some of my progress within this week Sad . BTW, I like to ask:

1/ any roasting reference book you read and recommend? I read a taiwan book published in 2008 which is fine. I also read a book from Illy which give some scientific explanation but not focus on roasting.
2/ which method of cupping you use to test you roasts?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
vodkangump

發表發表於: 星期五 二月 20, 2009 5:35 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

My Corretto setup:

1. Heat Gun + Tripod : There are many different methods on the web to fix the heat gun, but I think this is one of the simplest. The carton paper surrounding the heat gun is used to prevent the sucking of sliver skin into the heat gun through the air inlet.

2. Bread maker the inner basket of my bread maker is pretty big (as you can see it has double stirring blades2nd hand, no choice). The temperature difference from the wall to the centre of the basket can be more than 10 Celsius Deg, as measured by an infrared thermometer (the black gun on the bottom left corner). The roast is luckily still kept quite even since the blade stirring is very fast and effective. Anyways, to who like to try Corretto, I would advise to buy a smaller one (unless you need to consume a lot of beans). The sliver skin will be blown everywhere by the heat gun. If you play Corretto indoor, it is a BIG headache . The infrared thermometer is not so accurate and quite affected by the measuring distance, so I plan to install a probe thermostat to gain a more systematic measurement. I note a bit of Teflon coating of my basket has been rubbed away Shocked, since the gap between the blade and the basket wall is not large enough to allow smooth movement of the bean (hey guy, the original design is to stir a liquid mixture, not beans!). To improve this, you may tailor cut the blade short or just buy a bread maker with sufficient gap.

3. DIY Cooler A plastic bottle + iron mesh + vacuum cleaner. It is effective than a fan, cooling down a 200g within 4 min. I used high vacuum speed for early roasts in order to cool the beans as quick as possible. But it seemed too strong that my GF said that the roasts lacked aroma. I recently tried the low speed and it seems better.

4. My recent roast 250g Guatemala green bean , 12:30 2nd crack 13:20 stop, 19% weight loss, FC+. Now I can roughly distinguish the 1st crack and 2nd crack. This is an over rapid roast, and I need more control on the temp rise. After many failures (>3kg, hearing my GF usual comments ???) , this one begins acceptable (to my GF) and I can drink the smoky taste . Still long long road~~
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
vodkangump

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 3:51 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Just observe that your topic title is "HEADGUN" not 'heatgun'. Shocked
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 12:03 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 12:09 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 12:11 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

vodkangump 寫到:
My Corretto setup:

1. Heat Gun + Tripod : There are many different methods on the web to fix the heat gun, but I think this is one of the simplest. The carton paper surrounding the heat gun is used to prevent the sucking of sliver skin into the heat gun through the air inlet.

2. Bread maker the inner basket of my bread maker is pretty big (as you can see it has double stirring blades2nd hand, no choice). The temperature difference from the wall to the centre of the basket can be more than 10 Celsius Deg, as measured by an infrared thermometer (the black gun on the bottom left corner). The roast is luckily still kept quite even since the blade stirring is very fast and effective. Anyways, to who like to try Corretto, I would advise to buy a smaller one (unless you need to consume a lot of beans). The sliver skin will be blown everywhere by the heat gun. If you play Corretto indoor, it is a BIG headache . The infrared thermometer is not so accurate and quite affected by the measuring distance, so I plan to install a probe thermostat to gain a more systematic measurement. I note a bit of Teflon coating of my basket has been rubbed away Shocked, since the gap between the blade and the basket wall is not large enough to allow smooth movement of the bean (hey guy, the original design is to stir a liquid mixture, not beans!). To improve this, you may tailor cut the blade short or just buy a bread maker with sufficient gap.

3. DIY Cooler A plastic bottle + iron mesh + vacuum cleaner. It is effective than a fan, cooling down a 200g within 4 min. I used high vacuum speed for early roasts in order to cool the beans as quick as possible. But it seemed too strong that my GF said that the roasts lacked aroma. I recently tried the low speed and it seems better.

4. My recent roast 250g Guatemala green bean , 12:30 2nd crack 13:20 stop, 19% weight loss, FC+. Now I can roughly distinguish the 1st crack and 2nd crack. This is an over rapid roast, and I need more control on the temp rise. After many failures (>3kg, hearing my GF usual comments ???) , this one begins acceptable (to my GF) and I can drink the smoky taste . Still long long road~~

???????????????????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
vodkangump

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 1:47 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

???????preheat???
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
shing
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期三 三月 11, 2009 2:34 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

sugilun - Tony 寫到:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????, ??????, ???after taste ???, ?????????????, ????, heat gun ?????.

seize the day
回頂端
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期四 三月 12, 2009 9:47 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
shing
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期四 三月 12, 2009 1:23 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

sugilun - Tony 寫到:
????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????, ?????, ????????????????.

seize the day

shing 在 星期五 三月 13, 2009 2:58 am 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  下一頁
3頁(共8頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票