coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

????
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??嘢??
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
SimonCHAN

註冊時間: 2008-05-31
文章: 270
來自: HKSAR

發表發表於: 星期六 四月 04, 2009 7:13 am    文章主題: ???? 引言回覆

lit.rice 寫到:
???????????????d ??????~
????????????????post?

Lit.rice ???????? Staub ??鉄??
????????????????????? Razz

????????????
?????煱????? WMF Gourmet ??

SimonCHAN
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
lit.rice

註冊時間: 2007-12-22
文章: 637

發表發表於: 星期日 四月 05, 2009 5:49 pm    文章主題: Re: ???? 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:

Lit.rice ???????? Staub ??鉄??
????????????????????? Razz

????????????
?????煱????? WMF Gourmet ??
SimonCHAN

???????????o???????????????
???????????

??????????????????????o????design ???
??????????
????????? d counter ???????

????o?set ?????????????????????????
????????????????~

????????????????????????????????
????????????????
SimonCHAN

發表發表於: 星期一 四月 06, 2009 2:12 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Dear lit.rice,

??????????????????????????

????????(??)???????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????/???????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????? Super Jolly?????????$1,200????????????????????4??????????????????????????????????????卽卽?????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????18-10?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???厨????????????????????????????????????????????????????????眞?????????????????????????????

???WMF厨????????????????(???????7?)????????????????????????6-8?????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????厨??????????????????????????????????????????????????厨???????????????????揾?????????

?????????厨????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SimonCHAN
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
harry

註冊時間: 2006-09-10
文章: 1367
來自: Hong Kong

發表發表於: 星期一 四月 06, 2009 2:56 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:
Dear lit.rice,

?????? Super Jolly?????????$1,200????????????????????4??????????????????????????????????????卽卽?????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????18-10?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???厨????????????????????????????????????????????????????????眞?????????????????????????????

???WMF厨????????????????(???????7?)????????????????????????6-8?????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????厨??????????????????????????????????????????????????厨???????????????????揾?????????

?????????厨????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SimonCHAN
????Simon, ??????????厨????????????揾??????????????????????afford??....... Embarassed

1. ???????????.........
2. ??厠??????????????.......
3. ??????????????.......
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站 MSN Messenger
SimonCHAN

發表發表於: 星期一 四月 06, 2009 3:53 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

harry 寫到:
????Simon, ??????????厨????????????揾??????????????????????afford??....... Embarassed

Wusthof Classic Wide Cooks Knife 4584/26 cm ??????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????

SimonCHAN
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
mtx-4

註冊時間: 2009-03-23
文章: 35

發表發表於: 星期一 四月 06, 2009 4:57 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Simon is a diehard fans for machine / mechanic. I can see he is using Miele washing machine. Nice stuff.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
harry

發表發表於: 星期一 四月 06, 2009 6:20 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

?$???....... Twisted Evil

1. ???????????.........
3. ??????????????.......
回頂端
mtx-4

發表發表於: 星期二 四月 07, 2009 4:14 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Money is the basic requirement. But you also need interest, time and knowledge to appreciate the distinct quality. Very Happy
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
SimonCHAN

發表發表於: 星期二 四月 07, 2009 1:32 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

harry 寫到:

?????????????????????????????????????
???????????? ? ??????

?????麽???
?????????????? Razz ?

SimonCHAN
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
chobitsken

註冊時間: 2006-09-11
文章: 263

發表發表於: 星期三 四月 08, 2009 2:45 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:
harry 寫到:

???????????? ? ??????

?????麽???
?????????????? Razz ?

SimonCHAN

?Fresh Coffee????????? Razz
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
harry

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 2:13 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:
harry 寫到:

???????????? ? ??????

?????麽???
?????????????? Razz ?

SimonCHAN
??????????????????啫???????/??????.???????????????????????.....????????????....

?????????????????????????chobitsken??:?Fresh Coffee????????? Wink

1. ???????????.........
3. ??????????????.......
回頂端
LittleCup

註冊時間: 2009-01-30
文章: 106

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 4:53 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:
Dear lit.rice,

?????? Super Jolly?????????$1,200????????????????????4?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???WMF?????????????????(???????7?)????????????????????????6-8?????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SimonCHAN

Speaking of WMF stock pots or pans, the idea recalls the old days the cheap stock pots (less than $100) I used. They've got few major problems, 1) hot spots (the reason is the pot wall being too thin and no even heat distribution is achieved); 2) difficult to clean (surface not hard enough); 3) poor taste for frying over high heat (e.g. frying steaks).

At the beginning I didn't realize at all the problems were due to the quality of the pots/pans because I thought every stainless steel pots/pans were the same in terms of delivering the quality of cooked food. And then I tried switching to 3 to 4 brand names (still very cheap brand names) and still could not get good cooking results.

Then one day I came across a counter in Sogo and bought a set of WMx Gourmet pots and pans. My entire impression for stainless steel cookware has changed since then, and I noticed I had held such a wrong perception for so many years! The WMx cookware is just excellent. The frying pan allows me to have the best steak I have - really never tried that kind of great taste before! Of course, later on when I had more time to understand why a good stainless steel pan could deliver good steak and the Maillard reaction (at very high temperatures (from around 140 degrees Celsius) the sugar molecules contained in the meat combine with the protein molecules it contains. As a result, dark color pigments are produced, which are known as meladoidins), I began to realize it the value of a good stainless steel cookware.

The point that I want to make here is that for many products when we just look at the surface (or superficial specifications), we may not be able to know how good the product is. And in fact we may have a lot of wrong assumptions about certain product classes.

For product purchases of course we do have different objectives at different times. For example, sometimes we want to minimize the cost, sometimes we do the opposite and want to maximize the quality. But if we really want to focus on quality, we probably need to spend a bit more time to understand the product itself.

LittleCup 在 星期四 四月 09, 2009 12:25 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
lit.rice

註冊時間: 2007-12-22
文章: 637

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 8:19 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Nice~~

????????????????~
mtx-4

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 9:52 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Hi! Just want to know is Fissler (Made in Germany) pan and pot are of similar quality to WMF?

Thanks.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
LittleCup

註冊時間: 2009-01-30
文章: 106

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 12:30 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

mtx-4 寫到:
Hi! Just want to know is Fissler (Made in Germany) pan and pot are of similar quality to WMF?

Thanks.

Fissler is also made of very high grade stainless steel, and I have a small number of it (the Orginal Pro collection). The good quality is comparable to WMx's. My experience is that I like WMx a bit more because it (the Gourmet series) is a bit easier to clean. But Fissler is certainly a very good brand as well in terms of cookware.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??嘢?? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁
1頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票