coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

My coffee at office

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ????
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
alexfan

註冊時間: 2008-09-18
文章: 266

發表發表於: 星期五 七月 16, 2010 11:15 pm    文章主題: My coffee at office 引言回覆

????office????, ??????, ?????

1. ???????????

2. ??????(85-90c)

3. ????, ??????

4. ???????

5. ??
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期六 七月 17, 2010 12:23 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

I did similar things but through paper filter. Got a nice full body but the paper filter seemed to take all the goodies away.

Have you tried the regular drip like Hario V60 + Kettle... Or Clever Coffee Dripper which, if done right, gives a better bouquet/flavor apart from just body?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
pacowhc12

註冊時間: 2009-12-07
文章: 295

發表發表於: 星期六 七月 17, 2010 1:27 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????
????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhzYdQm3c0
????? like this ?

??????????????????-___-?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 MSN Messenger
alexfan

發表發表於: 星期六 七月 17, 2010 7:58 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

boblam 寫到:
I did similar things but through paper filter. Got a nice full body but the paper filter seemed to take all the goodies away.

Have you tried the regular drip like Hario V60 + Kettle... Or Clever Coffee Dripper which, if done right, gives a better bouquet/flavor apart from just body?

I had tried V60 filter paper + Kettle and Clever dripper as well, My practice is to use the above method 4 times a week and 1 times V60 filter paper + kettle a week.

To me the above method resemblance the taste of Syphon better and also it can deliver more consistant results.

The V60+Kettle or ?????+?? is great too (if done right), but it is difficult to get consistant good results because of my mediocre technique.

Clever dripper is one of the best invention in coffee brewing, but double wall glass pot hold the water temperature better during the brewing.

Last but not the least, I am pretending to be an environmental friendly person, so use less paper Smile

alexfan 在 星期六 七月 17, 2010 8:16 am 作了第 4 次修改
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
alexfan

發表發表於: 星期六 七月 17, 2010 8:10 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

pacowhc12 寫到:
????
????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhzYdQm3c0
????? like this ?

??????????????????-___-?

????????, ???????????,
???, ?? ? ???????????,
????????????,

???, ????????

回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期六 七月 17, 2010 7:08 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

alexfan 寫到:
To me the above method resemblance the taste of Syphon better and also it can deliver more consistant results.
I just notice about 1 minute "steep" in step 3 so I wonder how fine is the ground, ie siphon style (finer than drip), regular drip or coarse like French Press. If finer grind, how long does it take the coffee to drain down.

People always said vac pot tastes really good but I'm continuing to weigh the pro and con of it as I still haven't found vac pot cup that impressed me... Plus, I need to wash a lot of things, buy more stuff and stock up "fuel" like alcohol, gas, etc... Lots more work than press/drip... In conclusion, I'm too lazy for all these things.. Very Happy

引言回覆:
Clever dripper is one of the best invention in coffee brewing, but double wall glass pot hold the water temperature better during the brewing.
Do you updose when you do CCD? How long do you "steep" the ground in CCD?

引言回覆:
Last but not the least, I am pretending to be an environmental friendly person, so use less paper Smile
I like your honesty here... Very Happy as you can count me on your side on this issue too... Wink
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
alexfan

發表發表於: 星期日 七月 18, 2010 10:59 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

boblam 寫到:
alexfan 寫到:
I just notice about 1 minute "steep" in step 3 so I wonder how fine is the ground, ie siphon style (finer than drip), regular drip or coarse like French Press. If finer grind, how long does it take the coffee to drain down.

I normally grind a bit coarse than drip but not coarse as FP, since I don't want to drain too long, I do not time the drain, but my feeling is around 1 min or even less (since liquid go into the filter first and residue remains in the bottom of glass pot). The "cloth" ????? drain faster than filter paper. I will time it tomorrow.

People always said vac pot tastes really good but I'm continuing to weigh the pro and con of it as I still haven't found vac pot cup that impressed me... Plus, I need to wash a lot of things, buy more stuff and stock up "fuel" like alcohol, gas, etc... Lots more work than press/drip... In conclusion, I'm too lazy for all these things.. Very Happy

I enjoy the process of making coffee and play with different types of brewing equipment eventhough I am not good at doing it. Halogen lamp is clean and easy but not easy to justify if not using it often.

引言回覆:
Do you updose when you do CCD? How long do you "steep" the ground in CCD? I do not updose when using CCD, I do not use timer, but I usually 'steep' for one min or less.

引言回覆:
I like your honesty here... Very Happy as you can count me on your side on this issue too... Wink
[/img]
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期一 七月 19, 2010 11:12 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thanks for sharing the info. The halogen lamp is very nice
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
yeung

註冊時間: 2009-01-14
文章: 184

發表發表於: 星期二 七月 20, 2010 3:50 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

??????

?????? Question
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票