coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Burundi Prestige Cup #8 - Ngogomo

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
darkspace

註冊時間: 2010-08-22
文章: 48

發表發表於: 星期三 五月 09, 2012 11:35 pm    文章主題: Burundi Prestige Cup #8 - Ngogomo 引言回覆

???????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Peter

註冊時間: 2011-02-18
文章: 243

發表發表於: 星期四 五月 10, 2012 12:07 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Yeah, the #1 and #8 are both in my green stash. How do you find the #8? You home roast or try it somewhere?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
darkspace

註冊時間: 2010-08-22
文章: 48

發表發表於: 星期四 五月 10, 2012 5:59 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

I tried in somewhere, just find it. How's #1 vs #8?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
hazelma

註冊時間: 2012-05-09
文章: 6

發表發表於: 星期四 五月 10, 2012 6:12 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

darkspace 寫到:
I tried in somewhere, just find it. How's #1 vs #8?

????嘅?????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Peter

註冊時間: 2011-02-18
文章: 243

發表發表於: 星期四 五月 10, 2012 11:30 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

The seller of #1 described:
"The dry fragrance is what you might call "fruit forward," with dark blackberries, tropical fruit juice, fig newton cookie, red honey. The wet aroma has a more winey aspect to the fruit, Syrah-like, with plum, cherry and allspice. The cup is fantastic. It is very sweet, with malic acidity, fruit jelly, mango, cherry and peach juice, turning toward blackberry with more roast. It seems to work on all roast levels from City+ to Full City. My darker roast had this amazing chocolate and buttercream frosting mouthfeel."

The #8 description is:
"Ngogomo is a well balanced coffee, characterized by fruit juice sweetness and gentle, but definite malic acidity. Freshly ground, Ngogomo smells of a mix of aromatic apple and mulling spices. Brown sugar, clove, and cinnamon continue to seep up through the crust culminating a sense of candied nuts, including pecans, macadamias, and pralines. Red fruits permeate on the break leaving traces of cherry and apple. Overall Ngogomo cups nicely showcasing honey and dark sugar sweetness. Fruit flavors include ruby red grapefruit, tamarind, and even some grape at darker roasts. There is Mexican hot chocolate throughout, and lots of cocoa in the finish. Ngogomo is a "tight" coffee, with pleasant dryness and acidity verging on black tea with lemon. At Full City we found that the sweet characteristics of Ngogomo become increasingly prevalent as the cup cools."

My first roasts of them were city+. They definitely taste good but I didn't get that much taste or aroma descriptors in my cup. Next time I'll try city and see how they go. They may be the best from Burundi but still far from the league where the Nekisse or Esmeralda Geisha are at.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
hazelma

註冊時間: 2012-05-09
文章: 6

發表發表於: 星期五 五月 11, 2012 11:08 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Peter 寫到:

They may be the best from Burundi but still far from the league where the Nekisse or Esmeralda Geisha are at.

??????Geisha???????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Gegube

註冊時間: 2012-05-15
文章: 2

發表發表於: 星期二 五月 15, 2012 10:52 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

hazelma 寫到:
Peter 寫到:

They may be the best from Burundi but still far from the league where the Nekisse or Esmeralda Geisha are at.

??????Geisha???????????

????????Geisha ??
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票