coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

????
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??嘢??
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
prettie

註冊時間: 2009-01-30
文章: 44

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 12:33 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

mtx-4 寫到:
Hi! Just want to know is Fissler (Made in Germany) pan and pot are of similar quality to WMF?

Thanks.

Fissler is also good quality except it has even less marketing than WMF (you can check their websites). I do like the design Fissler recently has - a dome-shaped lid - which supposedly can cook a variety of food differently.

I, however, still love my WMF pots and pan becuase the washing is extremely easy, just use a Scotch pad and some elbow grease to clean; whereas Fissler is a bit more difficult becasue after scrubbing I can still find food markings on the pan.

I have to say the recent model being sold by WMF is not my cup of tea, I found it ugly and even not so good to use ... as mentioned by Simon hing ... the mirror finish is horrendous!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
prettie

文章: 44

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 12:51 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

harry 寫到:
??????????????????????????/??????.???????????????????????.....????????????....

?????????????????????????chobitsken??:?Fresh Coffee????????? Wink

?? Miele ??D???nothing beats the "peace of mind"! ????? Whirlpool ??????????????????????????????4???? Miele ??????? 12+ ?????????????????=????la??????Miele ??? join ???????? call ????????????????? Cool
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
mtx-4

註冊時間: 2009-03-23
文章: 35

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 5:03 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thanks for the feedback. I have a few Fissler pans and pots so I am pleased with your comment. Laughing

According to an experienced technician for washing machine, the main bearing for the European type washing machine is prone to failure after used for a few years. As you can imagine one big bearing at the rear holding 20-30kg loading at an offset position. Miele is using a quality bearing which is of similar quality to that being used on the wheel hub in a BMW. That's why after many years, it still runs quiet and stable without wobble.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
harry

註冊時間: 2006-09-10
文章: 1367
來自: Hong Kong

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 5:21 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

prettie 寫到:

?? Miele ??D???nothing beats the "peace of mind"! ????? Whirlpool ?????????????????????????????鰦4???? Miele ??????? 12+ ?????????????????=????la??????Miele ??? join ???????? call ????????????????? Cool

Whirlpool?????....... Rolling Eyes ????$3xxx, ????+.....??lor.?..... Twisted Evil ??????Miele??????8xxx........??????lor.... Embarassed ???? Embarassed

1. ???????????.........
2. ??厠??????????????.......
3. ??????????????.......
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站 MSN Messenger
lit.rice

註冊時間: 2007-12-22
文章: 637

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 5:37 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

harry 寫到:

Whirlpool?????....... Rolling Eyes ????$3xxx, ????+.....??lor.?..... Twisted Evil ??????Miele??????8xxx........??????lor.... Embarassed ???? Embarassed

?~ agree~

Whirlpool ?????????~ ??????????~

????Whirlpool ?o?????~ ????? ???????~

??????????~~ ?????????? (??) ?????????
SimonCHAN

註冊時間: 2008-05-31
文章: 270
來自: HKSAR

發表發表於: 星期四 四月 09, 2009 10:00 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Regarding pots and pans, the top Gourmet series of WMF retired a few years ago and the successor Gourmet Plus series if of the same high standard. Their lids are even thicker but the design of their handles are awful to me. The old ones were slim and sexy but the recent design is fat and ugly.

Fisher is a quality brand but I just dont like their bulggy design. I am considering buying a bigger pot (10L plus) and visited their counter. Their sells promoted that there is a concave at the lid for placing ice/water such that steam would be condensed and moisten the food. I just dont like this. Food should be immersed in soup/sauce and condensation would occur naturally.

I have a bad experience with Whirlpool. It was good only for the first year then became very noisy. It vibrated and moved around. Before I replaced it, it could move over 6 inches out of the sink cabinet.

SimonCHAN
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
LittleCup

文章: 106
來自: Hong Kong

發表發表於: 星期五 四月 10, 2009 12:56 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

SimonCHAN 寫到:
Regarding pots and pans, the top Gourmet series of WMF retired a few years ago and the successor Gourmet Plus series if of the same high standard. Their lids are even thicker but the design of their handles are awful to me. The old ones were slim and sexy but the recent design is fat and ugly.

Fisher is a quality brand but I just dont like their bulggy design. I am considering buying a bigger pot (10L plus) and visited their counter. Their sells promoted that there is a concave at the lid for placing ice/water such that steam would be condensed and moisten the food. I just dont like this. Food should be immersed in soup/sauce and condensation would occur naturally.

I have a bad experience with Whirlpool. It was good only for the first year then became very noisy. It vibrated and moved around. Before I replaced it, it could move over 6 inches out of the sink cabinet.

SimonCHAN

Similar feelings on my side about the WMF Gourmet Plus series. In general the series is very good except the handles - well, I just cannot accept their appearence although they should be excellent insulators for heat. As I don't need inductor heaters for these pots and pans, I'm still keeping the Gourmet series with joy.

I also got similar impression to Fissler at the beginning, but then after more in-dept study I think Fissler can complement WMF well because of the dome-shape lids. Speaking of the Fissler, the design of the dome-shape lid employs the very similar concept of some French cast iron pots (e.g. le Cresxxx) in which you can put ice cubes on top. The difference is that you can put a lot more ice cubes for the French cast iron pots, whereas for Fissler can you just put a few. For some kind of pot roasting this method is very good though (e.g. pot roasted chicken). Of course you don't need to, though you can, use this method all the time for any other food preparation (e.g. like stewing).
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??嘢?? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2
2頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票