coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

?????????????
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ????
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
sugilun - Tony

註冊時間: 2008-07-03
文章: 142
來自: Australia

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 4:40 am    文章主題: ????????????? 引言回覆

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????攞?????????????????????????

????????????? (??????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????攞?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Icarus

註冊時間: 2009-02-05
文章: 836

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 6:18 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????????????????
??????~
??????????????嘢, ????????????

???post, ???????????, ?????......
????????嘅???????
=======================================
??dosing volumn???, ?????????:
Before Brew
A1) ?PF?攞???????????Screw Mark(???)
A2) ?Shower Screen Mark

After Brew
B1) Both "Shower Screen" & "Screw" Mark Clearly dissappear

??????, ??A & B???
Dose (19g in your machine) = Correct
??????, ????, ????

???????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
SoloC

註冊時間: 2008-04-25
文章: 76

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 7:57 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Many people argue that over the coffeegeek.com a long time ago but I think it does not make much differences.

One of the best way to learn how to make a good espresso is to know how a proper espresso should taste like.

There is very little to learn making a shot a day. You seriously have to compare a shot taste. At start it is a good idea to follow the recommended dose, time and temperature.

Anyway, can you tell me what equipment you have right now?

1.Beans
2.Grinder
3.Machine - Sunbeam's machine?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 MSN Messenger
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 8:01 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Sorry????d??

Equipment:
Grinder: Mazzer Mini
MAchine: Sunbeam em6910
Bean: Brazil Peaberry

Picture:

After tamping, before brewing

After brewing

????????20 grams
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
SoloC

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 8:38 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

How does it taste, smell and look?

I want to see the crema shot instead. However, you will have some trouble in brewing with the thermoblock design http://www.coffeetamper.com.au/kb/reviews/sunbeam-silvia/

I assume you had read that. Temperature will be a bitch in both machine but Silvia will be fine.

Buy yourself a digital muti meter with temperature readout because the normal kitchen thermometer is too laggy to use with such a fast read out.

After that use the muti meter to find the temperature at 200F while the machine is free pouring. Then you will need to concern about the time you need before you can put the assembled PF (Dose>Tamp>put into the PF) to the group head.

With that time needed to bare in mind, work it out to have the PF assembled and the temperature at 200F as soon as you hit the button.

1.Free pour to cool the Group head and let the temperature register below 200F
2.By the time temperature is raising back to 200F do the dose>tamp>put into basket.
3.Put the PF to grouphead
4. Push the button (Ideally when you push the button it is around 200F)

This is just a basis for you to build upon. As soon as you taste your espresso, you can make changes.
回頂端
SoloC

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 8:58 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

About the dosage, I think maybe lower the dosing. Try 18g base on Sccot Rao's Book.

However, I will just over dose the basket and level it with a needle or a flat object - chopstick..etc.

Then tamp it, and brew.

If it didn't come out with around 25 sec to the end of the shot (the end of the shot when the color turning to very light brown), I will make the ground finer until I achieve the time.

There are many variables in espresso making. Limit the weight of the dose but vary your ground size and temperature of the brew. It seems to be a better way to learn.
回頂端
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 11:42 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

SoloC 寫到:
How does it taste, smell and look?

I want to see the crema shot instead. However, you will have some trouble in brewing with the thermoblock design http://www.coffeetamper.com.au/kb/reviews/sunbeam-silvia/

I assume you had read that. Temperature will be a bitch in both machine but Silvia will be fine.

Buy yourself a digital muti meter with temperature readout because the normal kitchen thermometer is too laggy to use with such a fast read out.

After that use the muti meter to find the temperature at 200F while the machine is free pouring. Then you will need to concern about the time you need before you can put the assembled PF (Dose>Tamp>put into the PF) to the group head.

With that time needed to bare in mind, work it out to have the PF assembled and the temperature at 200F as soon as you hit the button.

1.Free pour to cool the Group head and let the temperature register below 200F
2.By the time temperature is raising back to 200F do the dose>tamp>put into basket.
3.Put the PF to grouphead
4. Push the button (Ideally when you push the button it is around 200F)

This is just a basis for you to build upon. As soon as you taste your espresso, you can make changes.

It tastes alright. The body is quit heavy with a strong chocolate finishing. Not much acidity. Interestingly, the chocolate can cut through the milk which make the coffee tastes like a hot chocolate.

I reckon, I am still underdose. I'll try to updose a little bit more and see how it goes tomorrow ~~Damn!!I really should get myself a naked PF.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
SoloC

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 4:34 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

I just find out I am using 16g on my Expobar.....I didn't know that actually.
回頂端
???

註冊時間: 2006-03-11
文章: 829

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 5:37 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

??
?????嘅??FILTER BASKET
???????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站 MSN Messenger
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期一 六月 08, 2009 11:44 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

I just wanna know why do i need to change my filter basket?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
???

發表發表於: 星期二 六月 09, 2009 4:53 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????BASKET??
???UPDOSE??
???????????
回頂端
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期二 六月 09, 2009 11:05 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

??? 寫到:
????BASKET??
???UPDOSE??

??shower screen???!!! hai~~paul bassett??~~hai~~~~??sunbeam em6910??shower screen??,??updose(??paul bassett?updose fans). anyway,i have no choice. ???updose?updose?? (?!!!!).

????21 grams,???coffee cake??. ?shower screen?screw mark,???distrubition????,??????channeling?. ??,?????dose. 遅d post? Very Happy
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sugilun - Tony

發表發表於: 星期二 六月 09, 2009 11:31 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????~~21 grams

before brew

after brew~~not the best (big channeling hole). ??puck?,shower screen ?screw mark???

???fixing channeling Very Happy
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
???

發表發表於: 星期二 六月 09, 2009 7:19 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

?????
?????

???SUNBEAM嘅DOUBLE????SILVIA嘅DOUBLE
SUNBEAM?????TRIPLE
???????????
回頂端
SoloC

發表發表於: 星期二 六月 09, 2009 8:07 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Haha maybe it is a double and a half to be exact.
回頂端
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁
1頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票